Saturday, April 27, 2013

Golden Anniversary Gifts that make Celebrants Grin

My parents celebrated their 50th anniversary last month. The occasion was celebrated with élan. However, as I was very busy with work I could not help with all the planning for the occasion. As I work a busy schedule all week I hardly get time to head out and buy the necessities for the house. I also didn’t have time to buy suitable gifts for my parents.

One day as I was ordering my groceries online I suddenly saw a few gift items on sale. The items looked bright and were very attractive. As I searched further, I came across more gifts, and on streamlining my search I found fantastic gifts that were perfect for a golden wedding anniversary.

The first gift I liked was a Golden Anniversary White 6x4 Photo Frame. The photo frame was sleek to look at and perfect for a memorable occasion. The frame could hold a 6” x 4” photo. The background was white and it had the words, ‘golden anniversary’ written on it in gold, chunky letters. The word ‘golden was above the image space and ‘anniversary’ below the photo frame. I really liked the white and gold combination of the frame.

Golden Anniversary White 6x4 Photo Frame


Another gift that caught my eye was a pair of Dartington 50th Golden Glitz Celebrate Pair Champagne Flutes. The stem of the flutes were clear and the main part was of a beautiful, pearlescent golden colour. A swirl like design is etched around each champagne flute and the swirls had a Swarovski crystal studded at the centre.

Dartington 50th Golden Glitz Celebrate Pair Champagne Flutes


I was quite tempted to buy the glasses when my eyes fell on another fabulous gift. My parents love decorating their home and also have a fascination for candles. The 50th Anniversary Vanilla Scented Candle in Votive was beautiful to look at and I was quite certain that they’d like it. The votive was made of frosted glass and had a gold tint. The votive also had a ‘50’ written on it which was filled with sentimental words like, ‘joy’, ‘happiness’, ‘marriage’, etc. The votive was filled with a French vanilla scented candle.

50th Anniversary Vanilla Scented Candle in Votive


However, the gift I finally decided on was a set of Golden Wedding Anniversary Mugs. My parents love to drink their morning cup of tea and evening cup of coffee together. That is exactly why I chose these mugs. The mugs were made of white ceramic and had a golden heart design in the centre. This gift was perfect.

Golden Wedding Anniversary Mugs


Presents for golden wedding anniversary are hard to buy but if you go online and choose gifts from online gift stores, you won’t have any trouble buying the perfect gifts for your parents’ or dear one’s golden anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment